Can-Stop (Cancer Support Therapy to Overcome Pain) located in Chennai India is a community based, volunteer organization dedicated to helping people affected with cancer by providing counseling services in a holistic manner to patients, family and friends, conducting awareness programmes and screening camps through education and advocacy.
Can-Stop is a registered charitable organization, now completing 15 years of service extended to paitents of lower socio economic background in five governemnt hospitals: Institite of Child Heatlh, Government Women’s Hospital, Government General Hospital, Governement Royapettah Hospital, Chennai & Arignar Governement Cancer Hospital, Kancheepuram.
- Help learn about cancer related problems
- Counselling Centre for the patients, their families and friends
- Library facilities
- Special therapy programme
- Puts you in touch with similar experience
- Mutual support and education
- All services are offered free of charge